Yazole 299 Leather Band Men Quartz Watch
– BLACK BROWN
– YAZOLE 299 leather strap analog quartz watch for men.
– Classic Arabic numeral scales, simple and clear.
– Phantom blue mirror, looks more luxury when you wear it.
– Silver case, shows noble and elegant charm.
– Stainless steel back cover and alloy watch case, strong and sturdy in structure.
– Leather strap, comfortable to wear and durable to use.
– Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
– Life water resistant, can engage a variety of daily activities when wearing it.
– Easy operation, just one button to set the time.
– Joker style, suitable for all kinds of occasions, you can match it as you like.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Business
|Dial||Movement type: Quartz watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
|Band||Band material: Leather
Clasp type: Pin buckle
|Function||Water resistance : Life water resistant|
|Weight and Size||The dial thickness: 0.9 cm / 0.35 inches
The dial diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.49 inches
The band width: 2 cm / 0.79 inches
Wearable length: 18.5 – 22 cm / 7.28 – 8.66 inches
Product weight: 0.0300 kg
Package weight: 0.1000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 3.80 x 0.90 cm / 9.06 x 1.5 x 0.35 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 4.80 x 1.90 cm / 9.45 x 1.89 x 0.75 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x Yazole 299 Watch|
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn’t because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch’s seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.